Competition closes 30 August 2021.
1.The Competition is organised by Diversit-e Smart Trade College and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any social media platform. You are providing your information to Diversit-e Smart Trade College and not to these platforms.
2.You are entering this competition voluntarily and confirms that your information submitted was done in your personal capacity and that Diversit-e Smart Trade College will not be liable should you have authorized someone else to do it on your behalf.
3.To enter this competition, you must register for the competition and provide your name and surname, email, and contact number.
4.Competition closes at midnight on the 31st of August 2021.
5.The winner will be announced on the 6th of September 2021 through a lucky draw on live Facebook stream and will be contacted on their social media profile. The winner will be required to provide Diversit-e Smart Trade College with their FICA documentation and verify their email address and contact number.
6.In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, results and any issues relating to the Competition, the decision of Diversit-e Smart Trade College shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered.
7. Participants must be 18 years or older
8.By entering this competition, you stand a chance to win:Assistance and support to open a self-managed trading account with our preferred online trading service provider.
9. Diversit-e Smart Trade College will not disclose any of the participants’ personal information to third parties without the participants’ permission.
11. Any prize is accepted by a winner at his/her own risk. Diversit-e Smart Trade College, its affiliates or our preferred online trading service provider are not liable, at any time, for any discrepancy or change to the prize whatsoever.
12.The Competition can be removed at any time without notice.
13. You are not eligible to participate in the competition if you are a director, member, partner, employee, family of employees, agent or consultant of Diversit-e Smart Trade College, its affiliates/IB’s, or employed by our preferred online trading service provider or any other person who supplies goods or services in connection with the competition.
14. If you do not agree please do not submit your details and cease using our website. Your continued visiting, access and use thereof will constitute your unqualified acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Users who register for this competition on our website are deemed to have given their consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal data for future marketing purposes which may only relate to our product- and service offerings.